Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a NOC Analyst for a position in Lorton, VA.
This position requires a secret clearance, and will upgrade to a TS!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Using Nagios, SolarWinds and other custom solutions for network troubleshooting support
- Recognize and prioritize network incidents, use analytical skills to remediate or escalate to higher tier
- Notification to customer and third-party vendors of network related issues and outages
- Document all tools, tactics and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of Network Operations Center experience
- Must be willing to work in a setting that incorporates a shift schedule to support 24/7 operations
- Must have a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills to interact with team members, management, and customers in a respectfully manner
- Must have a desire to grow and improve information security skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Cisco operating systems and information security
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools, Nagios and Solarwinds preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equal level of experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Security+ certification
- Network+ certification
- CCENT or higher
- $50,000 - $55,000 with benefits, PTO, Holidays
Please send qualified resumes to Chris Wiseman at email@example.com.