Zachary Piper Solutions is looking for a Network Engineer in the Reston, Virginia area. This would be a Direct Placement.
Responsibilities for Network Engineer:
- Liaison between network architecture and operations. Be able to take high level network architectural artifacts and create a production ready solution to be handed off to operations for deployment and maintenance
- Network testing and quality assurance. Proficient in lab testing and documenting new vendor code and new architectures for feature gaps, bugs and compliance.
- Research and integrate industry best practices in network orchestration and configuration management.
- Help design and implement auto remediation functions to monitor, manage and recover from undesirable network events
Requirements for Network Engineer
- 5+ years of Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in Python, Go, Ansible, Shell scripting
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies (Kubernetes, Openstack, Micro-segmentation, etc.)
- $100,000 – 130,000 yearly salary expectations
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, and bonus
Please Send Resumes to Chayes@zacharypiper.com
BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VRRP, DHCP, TCP, UDP), IP addressing (IPv6), and application protocols DNS, SMTP, HTTP, Kubernetes, Openstack, Micro-segmentation, SOAP, XMLRPC, REST, JSON, XML, YAML, Python, Go, Ansible, Shel, Benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k,