Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Network Administrator in Fort Belvoir, VA working with a military and government agency on a long term government contract.
Responsibilities for the Network Administrator include:
- Work with technicians and engineers to implement, optimize, monitor and troubleshoot network connectivity and traffic flow utilizing a multitude of network management and monitoring tools.
- Monitor and respond to network outages and service requests to troubleshoot and remediate network issues.
- Interface with local and remote site system administration teams,
- Configure and secure switches, firewalls, network encryption devices, network printers, and network KVMs within industry and security best practices.
- Coordinate with IT professional to guarantee proper implementation of Cisco network services
Qualifications for the Network Administrator include:
- 3+ years of experience working with CISCO products including: CISCO routers and switches
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices and experience working with Cisco networking devices,
- Experience with encryptors, firewalls, IPS/IDS, and network monitoring software.
- Experience working with CISCO hardware and CISCO routers and switches
- IAT Level II Certification: CCNA, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, or Security+
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Network Administrator include:
- $95,000-$130,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: LAN Network Engineer, LAN, WAN, Network Engineering, Network Administration, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Net Admin, Net Engineer, Net Eng, Network Eng, Cisco, CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, Cisco Certified Network Associate, Secret Clearance, Clearance, Cleared, DOD Clearance, Benefits, Vacation, Holiday, Holidays, 401K