Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a NetApp Professional Service Engineer. There are multiple locations for this position throughout the DC, MD and VA area, all require a Top Secret Clearance or Higher.
Qualifications for the NetApp Professional Service Engineer:
- Top Secret clearance or above is required
- NCDA certification required. NCIE level preferred, Other relevant certs - MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIE, VCP5 or above
- The essential skills to be successful in this role are as follows: Cisco networking, VMWare, Virtualization, and Windows System Administration required. Desired skills are: NetApp storage experience, particularly FAS and/or E-Series, Unified Manager, and Linux System Administration.
- A technical leader with demonstrated project delivery results
- Ability to define and drive practices
- Ability to work well with customers’ senior technical representatives under a variety of circumstances to best understand and meet customer expectations
- Ability to understand the customers’ business requirements and relate their requirements to technical solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential to impact senior level technical teams, architects, systems administrators, and senior managers
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and senior managers in a team environment in which to share best practices, meet aggressive goals, and meet high quality standards
Responsibilities for the NetApp Professional Service Engineer:
- Post-sales position in which predominant job responsibilities and requirements occur after the sale of the company’s product to the client
- Provides post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation and maintenance of company products
- May be involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements
- Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification
- May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
Compensation for the NetApp Professional Service Engineer:
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $180,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com or call # 703.552.8192
Data Storage, NetApp, NCDA Certification, NCIE level preferred, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIE, VCP5, Cisco networking, VMWare, Virtualization, and Windows System Administration, senior level technical teams, architects, systems administrators, senior managers, Medical and Dental Benefits, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k