Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a .NET Software Engineer for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program based in Chelmsford, MA.
Responsibilities for the .NET Software Engineer include:
- Be involved in analyses and the investigation of related application development tasks and prepares design specifications, analysis, and recommendations.
- Ensure the compliance of customer standards; also ensures that contractual deliverables assigned are reviewed for completeness and completed on time.
- Works closely with other teams, support organizations, program and product management.
- Interact with senior management and other developers. Interaction normally involves matters between functional and technical areas.
Qualifications for the .NET Software Engineer include:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies or equivalent 10 years of experience, ideally 3+ years of experience in the field of industrial process automation
- Experience with Microsoft environment using Microsoft’s development environments in real-time is required.
- Proven experience in developing and supporting large development initiatives, which include:
- Control software engineering
- Understanding of system engineering and design
- 3-5 years of experience with automated equipment / systems control
- PLC / SCADA/ HMI programming
- I/O mapping programming
- Windows Development
- C++ / C#
- .Net Framework 4.6
- MV Visual Studio 2015
Compensation for the .NET Software Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000k/yr based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
.NET, C#, C++, Windows, automation, software, develop, secret, Clearance,, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.