Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a MS Access (HRIS) Database Analyst to support a Federal Program in Falls Church, VA. The MS Access Database Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining various internal/external human resources databases and MPSD SharePoint site. Monitor and optimize database performance and tuning of database operations.
Responsibilities for the MS Access (HRIS) Database Analyst include:
- Assist in managing all Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) associated with the MPSD
- Guarantee timeliness, accuracy, quality control and follow-up procedures while verifying entries of data into Service-specific personnel databases
- Establish and maintain a personnel management access database for the Chief, Military Personnel Support Division (MPSD) including numbers of direct and indirect personnel such as the daily personnel status
- Coordinate and disseminate military HRIS operating instructions
- Generate complex queries and reports.
- Perform a wide range of database administration functions, including running test queries, troubleshooting database problems, maintaining version control of database entities, advising customers on new database features, and leading studies to evaluate the effectiveness of current database methods and procedures.
- Provides functional and technical advice to system users ensuring timely implementation of enhancements to the existing systems and to obtain maximum utilization of automated systems.
- Ability to deal effectively with operating officials and functional staffs in gathering of factual and opinion data and in the discussion of significant, controversial automation issues.
- Prepares and coordinates operating instructions relative to operation of military HR information systems and exports to all users.
Qualifications for the MS Access (HRIS) Database Analyst include:
- 4-8 years of experience with HR database management or HRIS systems: (preferred EDAS, eTOPMIS, TOPMIS, eMILPO, EES, MilPDS, NSIPS etc.)
- MS Access experience (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or related field
- Experience with requirements gathering, metric reporting, etc.
Compensation for the MS Access (HRIS) Database Analyst include:
- $70,000 - $90,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at email@example.com
HRIS Database Analyst, Database Analyst, Management Analyst, HRIS Analyst, HR Management Analyst, EDAS, eMILPO, MilPDS, NSIPS, MS Access, Microsoft Access, Access, Public Trust, Confidential Clearance, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K