Zachary Piper Solutions needs a (Senior) Management Analyst to assist in the sustainment activities and strategic initiatives identified by MHS Senior Leadership. This position will be part of a team that supports Program Management, Change Management, Business Process Re-engineering Planning and Business Case Analysis, Meeting Facilitation, and Concepts of Operations Plans Development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Program Manager in developing and implementing robust program management solutions to monitor and report progress made on initiatives, risks to the program, and high-level issues across MHS Governance
- Promote transparency and responsiveness to MHS stakeholders through effective communications
- Provide direct support to Flag Officer/Senior Executive Service-level stakeholders across the MHS enterprise (e.g., facilitating and attending meetings, preparing presentations/reports, identifying action items and outcomes, drafting/reviewing meeting minutes)
- Regularly conduct requirements-gathering sessions to identify client’s business needs, develop recommendations in support of project objectives, and present in the form of verbal/written briefings
- Identify opportunities for improvement to MHS Governance processes and drive implementation
- Capture decisions made by MHS Senior Leadership and delegate tasks to the appropriate Action Owners using pre-established processes
- Engage subject matter experts to track progress made on various clinical, business, and manpower/personnel projects; report potential issues/risks; and identify impact to client’s initiatives
- Develop and review routine reports highlighting team accomplishments and goals for the next reporting period
- Coordinate with team members to complete tasks and address issues
- Mentor Junior and Mid-Level Analysts to prepare them for higher-level assignments and client exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience supporting Government client, at least 1 year supporting DHA or MHS client
- Experience writing business cases, briefings, and other project documentation
- Familiarity with program management best practices, PMP preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, both technical- and business-focused
- Must hold or be able to obtain a federal government security clearance
- Subject matter expertise in support of Government program management processes
- Ability to comprehend complex Government, military, and healthcare discussions and assess how discussion outcomes impact the MHS enterprise, client, and support team
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Strong organization skills, accustomed to working as a part of a dynamic project team with shifting work priorities
- Knowledge of MHS organizational structure, clinical practices, business processes, and legislative matters desired
- $65,000 - $82,000 annually (based on experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Falls Church, VA 22042
Confidential / Public Trust
Zachary Piper Solutions