Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Program Scheduler in Fredrick, MD. The Program Scheduler will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and stat-using of multiple resource loaded network-based, logic driven schedules.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project, and risk analysis tools
- Manage all planning and stat-using activities across a diverse technical team
- Preparation of the monthly Contract Performance Report (CPR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Interface and coordinate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, and the associated variance analysis as needed
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Four or more years MS Project required
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Public Trust
- Hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software
- Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP)
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be an intermediate to expert level user of MS Project 2016
- Possess working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version)
- Has the ability to operate in a complex professional environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- $95,000 - $113,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Fredrick, MD 21701
Confidential / Public Trust
Zachary Piper Solutions