Piper Companies is currently looking for a Management Analyst to work in Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities for the Management Analyst Include:
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, identifying problems and improvements
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program
Qualifications for the Management Analyst Include:
- Understanding of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Compensation for the Management Analyst Includes:
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business, management, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership, production, coordination, resources, people, training, teaching, instruction, document, findings, systems, implementation, SOP, compliance, records management, filing, scanning, forms, reports