Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Database Administrator to support a DHA contract based in Falls Church, VA. The Database Administrator will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining various internal/external military HR databases and Military Personnel Services Division (MPSD) SharePoint site, as well as monitoring and optimizing database performance and tuning of database operations.
Responsibilities for the Database Administrator include:
- Perform a wide range of database administration functions, including running test queries, troubleshooting database problems, maintaining version control of database entities, advising customers on new database features, and leading studies to evaluate the effectiveness of current database methods and procedures.
- Develops, accumulates and analyzes a variety of statistical data including charts, graphs, or reports reflecting effectiveness and efficiency standings and planned versus actual accomplishments, including narrative explanations for variations indicated.
Qualifications for the Database Administrator include:
- BS/BA degree or the equivalent combination of education
- Proficiency in:
- Defense Medical Human Resources System Internet (DMHRSi)
- Microsoft Office Suite (NOTE: More so, MS Access Proficiency Level – Expert)
- Knowledge of the current Tri-Services (Army, Navy and Air Force) human resources and medical readiness automated systems including Defense Medical Human Resources System internet (DMHRSi) and the agency internal database, Command Workforce Information Integrated Program.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of and experience with DHA and Service-specific personnel databases, automated tools and/or applications such as:
- Army: Enlisted Distribution Assignment System (EDAS); Electronic Total Officer Personnel Management Information System (eTOPMIS); Total Officer Personnel Management Information System (TOPMIS); Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO); and Evaluation Enty System (EES)
- Navy: Fleet Management and Planning System (FLTMPS), Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS) - Administrative view and Command Leave Administrator, Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS) and Bupers-On-Line (BOL).
- Air Force: Military Personnel Data System (MilPDS); LeaveWeb; Case Management System (CMS); and Base Level Service Delivery Model (BLSDM). Assist with information processing and data management, including maintenance of automated HR systems and DHA website information
Compensation for the Database Administrator include:
- $80,000-90,000 depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
Database, Army, Navy, Air Force, Human Resources, military, excel, access, sharepoint,