Zachary Piper Solutions is looking for a Linux Administrator in the Fort Belvoir Virginia area. This would be for a major Department of Defense contract.
Responsibility for the Linux Administrator:
- Linux administrators also perform routine system maintenance and resolve server-side issues as they arise.
- Aspect of the role requires the Linux administrator to review error logs and reported errors and seek out solutions.
- A Linux administrator’s main responsibility is to install and set up Linux systems and servers, often for organization-wide deployment.
- Develop servers and work with individual users to ensure that the system works reliably and quickly, and answer questions related to setup and installation
Requirement for the Linux Administrator:
- 3+ years of systems administration or systems engineering on Linux platform (Red Hat preferred)
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Vmware Experience required
- MUST HAVE CURRENT TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
- Must have IAT Level 2 or Higher certification (one of the following: Security + CE, CCNA Security, CASP, CISSP)
Compensation for the Linux Administrator:
- Salary expectations: $100,000 - $130,000
- Benefits: Benefits: Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k, PTO
Please Send Resumes to CHayes@zacharypiper.com
Shell, Korn, Red Hat, Linux, RHEL, Security + CE, CCNA Security, CASP, CISSP, Apache Tomcat, Vmware, top secret, Benefits: Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k, PTO