Piper Companies is looking for a Labeling Analyst (Medical Device) for an innovative and growing medical device manufacturer in Somerville, NJ.
Responsibilities for the Labeling Analyst (Medical Device) include:
- Associate is responsible to follow requirements of applicable national and international regulations.
- Understand the regulatory requirements and approval processes of US and international bodies and ensure all labels comply.
- Assist in labeling strategies as needed.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of a labeling database including label artwork revision traceability.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining the approved artwork file database.
- Create, update and maintain labeling text, graphics and specifications for new and existing labels that are compliant with the company procedures, FDA and International regulations, and ensure manufacturability of the labeling in production.
- Assist in troubleshooting the labeling software
- Participate in new labeling projects
- Ensure all information for labeling is aligned properly
- Associate is responsible for labeling approvals and tracking of documents
- Communicate with Logistics, IT and Packaging Engineers as required for label changes.
Qualifications for the Labeling Analyst (Medical Device) include:
- 3 years of experience within the Medical Device industry
- Computer skills – Sharepoint
- Document Management/Technical Writing experience, previous labeling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation for the Labeling Analyst (Medical Device) include:
- Compensation dependent upon experience
- Full benefits