Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Laboratory Application Support Specialist to support a civilian agency contract in Little Rock, AK.
The Laboratory Application Support Specialist will be responsible for providing the day to day support for a STARLIMS implementation, it’s integration with site instrumentation, instrument applications and the instruments.
- Work with program and centralized team to evaluate site needs versus STARLIMS system capabilities and determine best approach within the system for configuration for enhancement requests or issue resolution.
- Configure the STARLIMS application in all aspects including Electronic Laboratory Notebook use
- Provides instrument specific knowledge regarding instruments, instrument controllers, and their integration with a LIMS. Performs installation, configuration and integration of instruments and instrument controllers.
- Provides coordination with equipment manufacturers to install, maintain, and troubleshoot instruments and instrument controllers. Also provides support for the operation of a LIMS.
- Ability to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance
- **Must have experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)**
- Laboratory experience with Microbiology and/or Chemistry preferred.
- Life science business process experience
- Experience with LIMS (STARLIMS preferred)
- Medical, dental, vision
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at email@example.com
LIMS, STARLIMS, laboratory, application, instrument, Electronic Laboratory Notebook, instrument applications,
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Clinical & Life Sciences
Little Rock, AR 72002
Confidential / Public Trust
Zachary Piper Solutions