Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an IT Support Technician to support large enterprise program at the Pentagon.
**Must Possess an active Secret Clearance**
Responsibilities for the IT Support Technician include:
- Responsible for supporting users in all IT-related activities and initiatives related to computer systems, hardware, and software
- Support the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software with established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Support includes specification, installation and troubleshooting of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
Qualifications for the IT Support Technician include:
- 1-10 years of experience within Helpdesk/Desktop Support field
- Must have IAT II or above certification: (i.e Security + CE or equivalent)
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
Compensation for the IT Support Technician include:
- $45,000-$55,000 Annually (based off experience)
- United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401K etc.