Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a IT Support to support a government integrator in New Orleans (Alegries). The IT Support Technician will be responsible for installation, troubleshooting hardware/software and maintenance of desktop systems.
Responsibilities for the Enterprise Service Desk, SR include:
- Responsible for supporting users in all IT-related activities and initiatives related to computer systems, hardware, and software
- Support the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software with established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Support includes specification, installation and troubleshooting of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
Qualifications for the Enterprise Service Desk, SR include:
- 6 Months - 10 years of experience within Helpdesk/Desktop Support field
- Must have IAT II or above certification: (i.e Security + or equivalent)
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Enterprise Service Desk, SR include:
- $35,000-$60,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya