Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a IT Specialist at the Pentagon. The IT Specialist will be responsible for installation, troubleshooting hardware/software and end user support of desktop systems.
Responsibilities for the IT Specialist include:
- End-user support to VIPs and Executive level personnel
- Fields incoming help desk tickets from end users via telephone and e-mail
- Performs hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems
Qualifications for the IT Specialist Include:
- Must have 2-3 years in the IT Field
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software/network connectivity issues
- Certifications: Security + CE required
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
Compensation for the IT Specialist include:
- $55,000 - $68,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and 401K
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org.