Zachary Piper Solutions is hiring an ISSO to support a government program in Quantico, VA. The ISSO will be responsible for the A&A integration and implementation of Navy Systems.
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system architectures.
- Develops, reviews and implements security test plans and procedures.
- Initiates, prepares, processes and monitors DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A package requirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested.
- 7+ years of experience in the systems security discipline, preferably with specific emphasis on Navy Information Assurance practices.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Experience in the development of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Certification and Accreditation plans (C&A)
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), training and experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanning and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tools.
- Experience preparing, processing, assessing, validating and maintaining DIACAP and RMF packages using eMASS and XACTA tools.
- Training or experience processing DIACAP to RMF transition packages.
- Required: DoD 8570 - IAT Level II (ex. Security +)
- Active Secret Clearance (Ability to Obtain a TS/SCI Clearance)
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Information Assurance, IA, IA Engineer, IA Analyst, Security, Systems Security, A&A, C&A, DIACAP, RMF, NIST, FISMA, Navy, Navy Validator, Security Procedures, Security Processes, Cyber Security, CyberSec, Information Security, InfoSec, Analysis, Sec+, Security Plus, Security +