Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Instructional Designer to support a government contract in Arlington, VA. The Instructional Designer will be responsible for developing training materials, maintaining and setting up training and documentation learning management system (Confluence), and advising government staff of best practices, current training development software, and assist in the structuring of contract documents.
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE**
- Content collection and development of online training (Storyline, Articulate), "how to guides", "FAQs", job aides, podcasts, news articles, and customer feedback surveys (Kirkpatrick).
- Align training efforts between sections, sub-contractors, and external organizations.
- With government input the Instructional Designer will assist in the development of role-based training materials, manage certifications status and mandatory government training to meet operating requirements for USG IT systems processing national security information.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 5 years of relevant experience as an Instructional Designer
- 2 years experience leading projects
- Bachelors Degree in Courseware Development, Teaching, Multimedia Design, or related field
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience with Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Storyline, etc.
- Experience using and maintaining a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional design, multimedia design, training developer, curriculum developer, curriculum design,
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Arlington, VA 22204
Zachary Piper Solutions