Zachary Piper Solutions is looking to hire a team of Information System Security Officers in Falls Church, VA. The ISSO will be responsible for overseeing/developing and manage security plans, procedures, and documentation for accreditation of all Government owned Information Systems.
**Must Possess an Active Secret Clearance**
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee/develop and manage security plans, procedures, and documentation for accreditation of all Government owned Information Systems.
- Create and compile Authorization packages to include: Designation Letters, Security Plans, Contingency Plans, SOPs.
- Communicate and enforce security policies, procedures and safeguards for all systems and staff, based upon NIST and/or DIACAP.
- Provide advice and guidance on all matters relating to information security.
- Provide support for implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-today security operations of the system.
- Develop system security documentation and ensures RMF compliance.
- Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs, network switches, etc. to include system upgrades.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Evaluate information systems and applications to ensure they meet security requirements.
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Initiate, coordinate and track the remediation of security weaknesses as they are discovered, via a "Plan of Actions and Milestones" (POAM)
- 2-6 years of IA Experience
- Experience or understanding of RMF process
- NIST 800 SP’s also relevant (ie. 800-53, 800-30, 800-17, etc.)
- Technical background with Systems/Network Administration
- Allows them to work with understand “tech speak” from engineers and convert it into non-technical verbiage
- Experience with C&A/A&A lifecycle
- Tracking/Updating POA&M’s, Running Vulnerability Scans, configuring systems to meet DISA STIG requirements, Reviewing scan results, working with system owners to mitigate vulnerabilities or mitigating them as the system owner, writing security documentation (SSP’s, SOP’s, IRP’S, DRP’s, Contingency Plans, etc.)
- Certifications- Must have Sec+CE at minimum
- Sec+, CAP, CASP, CCSK, CISSP, CISM, CISA, or other IA/Cyber certifications
- Cisco, Microsoft, or other vendor certs are also desired
- Active Secret
- $85,000- $145,000 Annually (Based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
Please send resume to Brandon Denny at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Falls Church, VA 22042
Zachary Piper Solutions