Zachary Piper is currently looking for a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst that would at Andrews AFB, MD supporting a Long-Term Contract.
- The Security Analyst will be responsible for the security of the Systems and Applications utilized by the A4 as they are in the process of setting up a SOC to handle this function.
- This person and eventual team will work in tandem with the SOC that handles Network Security (run by 26th Network Operations Squadron for the AF). Network Security team may alert them that something in the is going wrong on the Network because of one of their Systems. However, any SOC experience is still highly relevant.
- Utilizing Vulnerability Management, Scanning, and Threat Analysis tools they will help ensure that all vulnerabilities are patched, and no threats/malicious codes persist on the various systems/apps.
- They will also work with the team of ISSM’s/ISSO’s responsible for the RMF process and can take NIST controls and implement them into accreditation package.
- Any cloud experience would help- looking at moving to the cloud; working towards FedRAMP ATO’s for systems that provide IaaS, SaaS, etc. They have numerous small systems looking to push to AWS.
- Qualifications (from their JD):
- Understand the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Have a broad knowledge of policies, concepts, staff and operating functions, and procedures affecting combat support functions, and automated information systems management.
- Be able to understand, interpret, and analyze specific security guidance documents including DISA STIGS, NIST Special Publications, FedRamp guidance, OMB guidance, and CJCS guidance
- Be able to understand, interpret, and analyze tests and test results for systems tested.
- Be able to work as part of a team implementing RMF and Air Force compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with defense-in-depth concept, industry tools, and best practices (e.g. encryption, PKI, PPS rules, RBAC, vulnerability scanning, patching,auditing, SIEM, ...)
Technical Requirements (MUST haves, needs not wants)
- 3+ years of IA/Cyber Security experience
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning and Management on DoD Systems
- Experience with ACAS (Tenable Security Center/Nessus), HP Fortify, or ARAD (Tanium)
Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Wade Ponce de Leon at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Andrews Afb, MD 20762
Zachary Piper Solutions