Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking an Information Assurance Manager for a government agency in Linthicum, MD. The Information Assurance Manager will be responsible for providing certification and accreditation for multiple classified and unclassified networks.
Responsibilities of the Information Assurance Manager include:
- Preparing documentation such as Risk Assessment Reports (RARs), System Security Plans (SSPs), and the Development of Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance.
- Assist the ISSO in the generation of cybersecurity documentation for system hardware and software assessments.
Qualifications of the Information Assurance Manager include:
- ACTIVE TOP SECRET security clearance with ability to obtain SCI
- DOD 8570/8140 Certification: (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CASP, CAP)
- Extensive experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Extensive experience with IA/Cybersecurity implementation
- Experience handling Federal C&A activities to include experience with eMASS (submission, validation and updates as needed)
Compensation for the Information Assurance Manager include:
- $100,000 - $110,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 10 days of Holidays and 15 days of Paid Time Off
Please send only QUALIFIED resumes to Geoff Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Linthicum, MD 21090
Zachary Piper Solutions