Piper Companies is currently looking for a Geospatial Scientist to work in Tampa, FL.
Responsibilities for the Geospatial Scientist Include:
- Provide requisite ArcGIS™ and write database programming scripts and enabling subroutines for data entry, retrieval, and export.
- Create and integrate geospatial data layers including cultural/social layers for named areas of interests (AOIs) to support analytical modeling.
- Design, create, and execute advanced computational and statistical modeling applications for geospatial analysis, display, and pattern recognition.
- Provide customized capabilities for ease of use and assist in definition and management of geospatial requirements to support command goals and objectives.
- Provide integrated geospatial and temporal analysis to discover and characterize relationships, trends, and infer conclusions to enable pattern analysis.
Qualifications for the Geospatial Scientist Include:
- Active TS/SCI
- Deep understanding of ESRI ArcGIS suite
- Proficient on ESRI ArcGIS suite of software
- 10 years GIS experience including developing, manipulating, and maintaining geospatial databases
- Certificate of GIS, MS or PhD in GIS
- 4 years’ experience in military All-Source or SIGINT
Compensation for the Geospatial Scientist Includes:
- Salary Range: $105,000 - $125,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com
Esri, ArcGIS, GIS, Geospatial, SIGINT, All-Source, analyst, database, secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI, sensitive compartmented information, sensitive compartmentalized information, clearance, SME, scientist, design, programming, scripts, data entry, applications, trends