Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Forensics Analyst to support a government agency in Linthicum Heights, MD. The Forensics Analyst will be conducting forensic examination processes on a variety of media.
Responsibilities of the Forensics Analyst include:
- Forensic examination of various media devices such as hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices.
- Develop new and innovate forensic processes and procedures.
- Create notes on processes undertaken and develop forensic reports in support of criminal investigations
Qualifications of the Forensics Analyst include:
- Ability to acquire and maintain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance
- Experience disassembling and reassembling electronic devices such as computers
- Ability to acquire Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector certification
- Experience with forensics tools such as EnCase
Compensation for the Forensics Analyst include:
- $110,000 - $120,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 10 days of Holidays and 15 days of Paid Time Off
Please send only QUALIFIED resumes to Geoff Wei at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Linthicum, MD 21090
Zachary Piper Solutions