Zachary Piper LLC is currently looking for a Finance SME in Washington, DC to support a large government customer on a long term contract opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Finance SME include:
- Provide Project Plan including objectives, scope, assumptions, initial Risk Register and Issues Log of current roadblocks to Task progress.
- Deliver monthly Progress Reports to link Task progress and deliverables to contractor’s monthly invoices.
- Apply practical performance improvement methodologies, disciplined project management, and proven tools, techniques and best practices to develop the plans to achieve these objectives while reducing improvement initiative complexities and timeframes, and lessening project risks.
- Develop proposed language in support of new or revised program and budgetary
Qualifications for the Finance SME include:
- 10+ years of Federal budget management experience, to include planning, programming, budgeting and execution (PPBE).
- 10+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- Demonstrated experience with GAAP, FASAB, GAGAS, and OMB Circular A-123
- Experience with Federal financial tools (STARS, ERPs, PRISM, ORACL, etc.)
- Experience with multi-year spend plans
- Preferred: MBA, CPA, Treasury DO Finance/Budget background, and Treasury/IRS EOD.
Compensation for the Finance SME include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Washington, DC 20001
Zachary Piper Solutions