Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support one of the largest telecommunication companies in the contract. This is on a newly awarded contract, that runs until 2023.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant include:
- Reporting for usage reporting (Web Conferencing, Room Usage, Meeting types, etc.
- Meeting coordination and review for complex meetings (Leadership liaison Coordination, D&D Coordination, Event Mgmt Team Coordination)
- Develop planning documents: Tic Toc, Hot sheet and Setup Web/Audio Conference meetings
- Perform Room testing and Pre-event dry runs
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant include:
- 3+ years of acting as the Executive Assistant for government or commercial customers
- Experience with Outlook, WebEx, or Skype to coordinate events and video conferences
- Experience with setting up large conferences/meetings for government of commercial customers
- Eligible to obtain a U.S. Public Trust
Compensation for the Executive Assistant include:
- $40,000-$65,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya