Zachary Piper Solutions is actively seeking an Enterprise Architect to support a Long-term DoD contract located in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities for the Enterprise Architect include:
- Serve as the most senior technologists on the contract and will be responsible for overseeing the integration of multiple Enterprise IT projects and initiatives.
- Work with Government CIO to develop new enterprise level IT initiatives that captures future states and capabilities.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and build enduring relationships at the highest level of Technology/DoD leaders.
Qualifications for the Enterprise Architect include:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience, including serving as primary system integrator for large Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community networks
- Broad technology understanding and expertise
- Experience with Amazon Cloud technologies
- BA/BS degree
Compensation for the Enterprise Architect include:
- Flexible Salary Range: $165,000 - $180,000 per year
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, 401K Employer Matching, Flexible Work Schedule, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Eligible for Bonuses