Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for Enterprise Architect – Cloud Systems for a full-time opportunity based in Quantico, VA.
Responsibilities for the Enterprise Architect – Cloud Systems include:
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy – Cloud / AWS .
- Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development.
- Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.).
- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
Qualifications for the Enterprise Architect – Cloud Systems include:
- Bachelors Degree and 8+ years of infrastructure experience or equivalent experience in excess of 15 years will be considered
- Strong background in Systems Integration and Automation – with some of that experience inclusive of work with AWS
- Knowledge of AWS general functionality- user, security, hosting, configurations
- Expertise in general IT infrastructure- Windows Server, Linux Server, Databases
- Clear communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be US Citizen with a current DoD Secret clearance
- Please note, we can also support Top Secret and TS/SCI for this program!
Compensation for the Enterprise Architect – Cloud Systems includes:
- Salary Range: $150,000 to $200,000 per year based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off
- Will be able to work remotely more than 75% of the time!
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
Cloud, AWS, enterprise, architect, architecture, automation, systems, integration, security, windows, linux, secret, remote, telecommute, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.