Piper Companies is currently looking for an Engineering Tech III to work in Bellevue, Nebraska.
Qualifications for the Engineering Tech III:
- Applicants must have Active Secret Clearance, (Top Secret preferred)
- Current BICSI ITS Installer 2 Copper or Fiber certification (or equivalent).
- Requires High School diploma and 5+ years of experience.
- CPR certification desirable.
- Applicants must successfully complete a drug screening.
Responsibilities for the Engineering Tech III:
- Communications rack and supporting systems installation.
- Installation of overhead or under-floor cabling, including removal and replacement of raised floor tiles.
- Installation of patch cabling for interconnecting IT equipment.
- Installation of ceiling raised floor or wall conveyances.
- Installation of specialized command and control equipment.
- Use of lifts, ladders and appropriate safety equipment during installations.
- May troubleshoot and correct malfunctions.
- Follows specific layout and scientific diagrams to construct and package simple devices and sub units of equipment.
- Conducts various tests or experiments, which may require minor modifications in test setups or procedures as well as subjective judgments in measurement; selects, sets up, and operates standard test equipment and records test data.
- Extracts and compiles a variety of engineering data from field notes, manuals, lab reports, etc.; processes data, identifying errors or inconsistencies; selects methods of data presentation.
- Assists in design modification by compiling data related to design, specifications, and materials which are pertinent to specific items of equipment or component parts.
- Develops information concerning previous operational failures and modifications.
- Uses judgment and initiative to recognize inconsistencies or gaps in data and seek sources to clarify information.
- May require shift work.
Compensation for the Engineering Tech III:
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build or set up equipment, conduct experiments, collect data and calculate results, make a model of new equipment, quality control, do tests, collect data, improving manufacturing methods, maintaining assembly systems, Medical and Dental Benefits, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k