Piper Companies is actively looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join one of their clients. This is a Full Time – Direct Hire opportunity with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.)
We are looking for a creative and analytical thinker – someone who will take charge in planning, developing, and executing automated email marketing campaigns. This person will collaborate with the marketing and international teams to generate engagement that drives sales and traffic to several global websites.
- Conceptualize, implement and execute email marketing campaigns using email marketing best practices
- Segment lists based on behaviors – past email engagement and website interactions (Content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the engagement nurturing workflows for those segments to convert
- Develop documentation for processes, A/B tests, promotions that succeed through email
- Maintain customer marketing lists in the ESP for all business units and segment the email database to cater to evolving business needs
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and make changes as needed
- 3+ years’ experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Proficient in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Understanding of email marketing best practices, email production, GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience with the following
- Email Marketing Platforms (Bronto, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Project management software (Basecamp, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
Please send resumes to Jared Iak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Raleigh, NC 27560
Zachary Piper Solutions
Zachary Piper LLC