Zachary Piper Solutions is looking to hire DevOps/Cloud engineer in Fort Belvoir, VA to help modernize our DOD client’s software development practices and processes. The DevOps/Cloud Engineer will managing the transition of on-premise systems to AWS/Azure cloud and assist in the automation of the deployment process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Maintain and improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines
- Optimize the existing computing architecture and Participate in defining the overall technology roadmap for Client
- Configure and maintain infrastructure configuration management platforms
- Help improve the overall software development workflow
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 4 years’ experience as a DevOps/ Engineer, Fluency with DevOps concepts, code deployment processes (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)., microservices, serverless architectures, etc. preferred
- Expertise with EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, ELB, EBS, RDS, Route 53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and more
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Experience with Linux operating systems and command line tools
- Familiar with containerization platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and LXC
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance