Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a DBProtect Engineer in the Suitland MD for a large government integrator focusing on fortification and strengthening of cyber security for enterprise-level networks and systems.
Responsibilities for the DBProtect Engineer include:
- Ability to work with a diverse team on security tools and applications providing custom and tailored software changes as required on DBProtect to monitor and detect cyber security threats in an environment for various clients within large program
- Act as the DBProtect expert in developing anomaly detection alerting logic and building dashboards to visualize results
- Experienced in the design, analysis, evaluation, installation, testing, debugging and installation of DBProtect
- Able to conduct research in security principles, host and network-based security technologies, industrial controls system devices, machine language learning algorithms and attack and mitigation methods
Qualifications for the DBProtect Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience with DBProtect, network security and system security supporting security event management tools
- Development of automated searches and applications using Python, shell scripting, HTML, CSS and regular expressions.
- Ability to develop and integrate solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or related field
Compensation for the DBProtect Engineer includes:
- Salary range: $140,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare Medical, Guardian Dental, VPS Vison, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please Send Resumes to Conor Hayes at email@example.com
Python, shell scripting, HTML, CSS, Bash, Perl, Python, Linux, DBProtect, Implementation, cyber security, Medical, Dental, Vison, 401k, and Paid Time Off