Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an DB2 Database Administrator to support a government contract in Annapolis Junction, MD. The DB2 Database Administrator will be responsible for database administration and support for development, test and production environments. Supporting a high volume transactional system with real-time and reporting environments with a focus on performance and response time requirements.
- Maintain existing databases by investigating factors such as storage requirements, access time, input/output frequencies, and unusual problems encountered by applications/systems analyst.
- Implement database monitoring procedures to maximize availability and performance of the database.
- Research, recommend and implement new technologies, skills, and methods to proactively manage databases.
- 3 years administrating in DB2 LUW (Operations/Production Environment and high transaction volumes)
- 1-4 years of experience or high school diploma and/or GED certification Experience with IBM DB2 LUW
- Interim or Active Secret Level Security Clearance
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) (preferred)
- Database performance tuning (preferred)
- IBM AIX (preferred)
- IBM DBProtect (preferred)
- IBM MQ (preferred)
- Java (preferred)
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Zachary Piper Solutions