Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Data Technician to support an Armed Forces Heath Surveillance program in Silver Spring, MD. The Data Technician will be responsible for all maintenance of technical documents, user guides, training of new personnel and standard operation procedures.
Responsibilities for the Data Technician include:
- Maintains accuracy, timeliness and completeness of HSE products keeping track of HSE requests for information and responses provided by AFHSB/IB staff to Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Military Services public health officials and other DoD Force Health Protection (FHP) and public health authorities
- Responsible for maintenance of all HSE technical documents such as user’s guides, standing operating procedures (SOPs), new employee HSE training and others as required
- Designs procedural charts and briefings for various purposes
- Must be capable of maintaining an extensive interaction/working relationship among various representatives of the HSE contributor/user community (e.g., CCMD FHP staff officers, Military Services public health officials, other DoD Force Health Protection (FHP) and public health authorities)
Qualifications for the Data Technician include:
- 3 years of Data Technician related experience
- Familiarity with ESRI suite of products: Arc Map, Arc Pro, Arc Portal, Arc GIS Online, Arc Server
- Active Secret clearance or Secret clearance eligible
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a science or information technology related field.
Compensation for the Data Technician include:
- $70,000 - $80,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at email@example.com