Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer to support a government agency in Springfield, VA. The Cybersecurity Engineer will assess, authorize, and monitor the steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) in a Department of Defense environment.
The Cybersecurity Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Assessing the security controls using appreciate procedures to determine which controls are implemented correctly.
- Authorizing the system operation based upon a determination of the risk to organizations and assets.
- Monitoring and assessing selected security controls in the system on an ongoing basis including assessing security control efficiency.
- Participating in enterprise security planning, design, implementation, operations, and assessment
Qualifications of the Cybersecurity Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity with the development, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft Windows baselines, workstations, servers, Operating Systems and Directory Services.
- 5+ years of experience with FISMA, FIPS, NIST, DIACAP, or RMF (Risk Management Framework)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant education or experience
- ACTIVE SECRET security clearance
- Must have at least a (CySA, Security+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP) IAT LEVEL II OR (CAP, GSLC, Security+) IAM LEVEL I DoD8570 certification
Compensation for the Cybersecurity Engineer include:
- $95,000 to $105,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, and Holidays
Please only send QUALIFIED resumes to Geoff Wei at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Springfield, VA 22150
Zachary Piper Solutions