Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to support a government customer in Linthicum Heights, MD. The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for authoring cyber threat reports.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst position include:
- Assessing cyber threat groups, attack methodologies, forensics analysis techniques, malware analysis, attack surface comprehension, spear phishing, research/validation of new cyber threat TTPs.
- Creating detailed cyber threat intelligence reports for senior leadership
Qualifications for the Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst position include:
- knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP)
- Strong familiarity with Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) activity and indicators of compromise (IOC)
- 1+ years of experience in cyber threat Intelligence analysis and reporting.
- Active Department of Defense SECRET security clearance (Potential to be upgraded)
Compensation for the Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst position include:
- $80,000 - $130,000 (Based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, and Holidays
Please send only QUALIFIED resumes to Geoff Wei at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Linthicum Heights, MD 21061
Zachary Piper Solutions