Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator/ISSE in Fort Belvoir, VA to work on a long term government contract supporting the United States Army.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Systems Administrator/ISSE include:
- Analyze complex network and IA systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance with DoD and industry best practices security configuration requirements
- Performance of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) workflow in accordance with eMASS/RMF requirements, preparation of system-related eMASS/RMF artifacts
- System security engineering, preparation of security test plans and their execution, remediation of system vulnerabilities, and preparation of IA documentation including PPS matrix, POA&M and system security plans.
- Validation of Information Assurance (IA) Controls
Qualifications for the Cyber Systems Administrator/ISSE include:
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible IT security consulting experience including recent experience with eMASS and RMF.
- Experience in IT or IA related areas that required extensive and simultaneous documentation and coordination across multiple customers is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the A&A processes that require the knowledge of DoD Guidance
- Familiarity with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- IAM level II certification (CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC or CCISO) is required.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Cyber Systems Administrator/ISSE include:
- $120,000-$145,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Top Secret(TS / SSBI)
Zachary Piper Solutions