Zachary Piper Solutions is actively seeking a Secret Cleared Cyber Security Analyst for an exciting opportunity to work in the Andrews AFB, MD area. Candidate will assist with program management, brief building, best business practice building, SOP’s etc. Develop Headquarters Air Force (HAF) level documents for senior leadership. Please email resume if you believe you would be a fit for the opportunity!
Responsibilities for the Cyber Security Strategy Analyst include:
- Perform cyber security strategy activities to assist with program management, brief building, best business practice building, SOP’s etc. Develop Headquarters Air Force (HAF) level documents for senior leadership.
- Non-DOD experience does not really add any weight unless it was impressive as this position needs to focus on the interconnected way DOD & DISA works.
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Strategy Analyst include:
- 3-5 Years of IT Experience
- Experience with Cyber Security strategy, programs, policy formulation, Briefing gov’t leadership, formulating best practices, making recommendations to develop a roadmap for Cyber Security policy, practices, technology, etc. (how they get from “as is” to where they are going)
- Understanding of/Experience with RMF
- Experience in Information Assurance, as an ISSO, ISSM, SCA, etc. is a plus but not required
- Experience working within the DoD or closely associated agencies.
- Interim Secret Clearance (minimum)
- Understand the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Have a broad knowledge of policies, concepts, staff and operating functions, and procedures affecting combat support functions, and automated information systems management at various levels of command throughout the Air Force and DoD
- Thorough knowledge of HQ USAF organization and function
- Be knowledgeable of information technology; OS, encryption solutions, mobile, communications paths, auditing, and access control methods
- Be able to understand, interpret, and analyze specific security guidance documents including DISA STIGS, NIST Special Publications, FedRamp guidance, OMB guidance, and CJCS guidance
- Be able to understand, interpret, and analyze tests and test results for systems tested Have a competent use of staff procedures to include a thorough understanding of the administrative requirements to develop a fully coordinated staff package
- Be able to work as part of a team implementing RMF and Air Force compliance requirements
- Be able to work with and provide guidance to system managers and security analysts to resolve security related problems
- Have written and oral communication skills appropriate for the HAF, DoD and JCS level
Compensation for the Cyber Security Strategy Analyst includes:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$135,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, 401K Employer Matching, Flexible Work Schedule, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Eligible for Bonuses
Please send resume to Wade Ponce de Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Air Force, Air Force Headquarters, Cyber Security Strategy, Roadmap, BBP, Best Business Practices, briefing, reporting, directives, writing, presentation, documentation, RMF, NIST, FedRAMP, DISA Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide, DISA CC SRG, FISMA, ISO, HIPAA, COBIT, HITECH, CISM, CISSP, 800-53 rev. 3, 800-53 rev. 4, 800-37, Security+, CAP, CISA, contingency plans, security assessment plans, SCA, security control assessment, system security plan, SSP, incident response plan, POA&M, plan of action and milestones, artifact, nessus, retina, ACAS, PKI, continuous monitoring, consulting, SA&A, A&A, C&A, certification, accreditation, information assurance, information security, Andrews, Andrews AFB, DoD, Secret, Maryland