Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Cyber Security Operations in the Springfield, VA to work for a large government contracting firm focusing on various national cyber security initiatives.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Security Operations include:
- Must have the ability and prior experience with analyzing information technology security events to discern events that qualify as legitimate security incidents as opposed to non-incidents. This includes the identification of malicious code present within a computer system as well identification of malicious activities presents within a computer system and/or enterprise network.
- Experience in monitoring the operational status of monitoring components and escalating and reporting outages of the components
- Must have experience working with a ticket management system to collect, document, and maintain information pertinent to security investigations and incidents
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Operations include:
- 3+ years working with APT, TTP’s, Security Incident Report, Windows, OS X, Linux, Windows Active Directory, Security Information and Event Monitoring
- Proficient with Arcsight, SIEM Tools, Malware Activities, Network Communications and Routing Protocol
- ****Must hold a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)****
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or related field
- *****Must possess an Active Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information Security Clearance*****
Compensation for the Cyber Security Operations includes:
- Salary range: $100,000-$120,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare Medical, Guardian Dental, VPS Vison, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please Send Resumes to Conor Hayes at email@example.com
APT, TTP’s, Security Incident Report, Windows, OS X, Linux, Windows Active Directory, Security Information and Event Monitoring, Arcsight, SIEM Tools, Malware Activities, Network Communications, Routing Protocol, Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH, and Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vison, 401k, and Paid Time Off