Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Cyber Policy Analyst in Washington, DC. The Cyber Policy Analyst will be responsible for working directly with stakeholders, reviewing and updating Security Authorization Packages/documents for remediation.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Policy Analyst:
- Oversees and manages day-to-day operation of Information Systems
- Optimize system operation and resource utilization and performs system capacity planning/analysis while maintaining the security posture
- Completes system security analyses on client networks and systems; provides guidance, training, research, and recommendations on client networks and AIS
- Uploading and updating POAMs, SARs, SSPs etc. for remediation
- Performs security audits, evaluations, and risk assessments of complex operational systems and facilities and provides recommendations for remediating detected vulnerabilities
- Conduct security and internal control reviews of sensitive systems
- Conducts security assessments, security authorizations, and evaluations of applications and systems processing sensitive or classified information
Qualifications for the Cyber Policy Analyst:
- Minimum 6 years of general work experience and 4 years of relevant experience in Cyber Policy Analyst role or equivalent.
- Candidates should be well-versed in risk management (RMF) and must have experience working with SDLC and performing security tasks throughout.
- Experience and working understanding of FISMA compliance, experience conducting all phases of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and creating documentation in accordance with NIST guidance.
- Understanding and experience with CSAM is a PLUS.
- Active Top-Secret clearance required
Compensation for the Cyber Policy Analyst:
- $100,000 - $125,000 annually (Based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Security Analyst, Policy Analyst, Security Analyst, Security Specialist, Cyber Analyst, Policy Administrator, Compliance, Compliance Review, RMF, NIST, FISMA, POAM, SARs, SSPs, P&OAM, CSAM, XACTA, Top Secret Clearance, TS/SCI Clearance, TS Clearance, TS w/ SCI Eligibility, Full Benefits, Health, Dental, 401K, Holidays