Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for Cyber Security Analyst for a full-time opportunity supporting a client in Linthicum, MD.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Security Analyst include:
- Coordinate and/or recommend work in support of Network Defense operations that impact more than one DoD component.
- Provide situational awareness and attack sensing and warning through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flows.
- Vulnerability Analysis and Assessments (VAA) and Red Teaming with Cyber Defense operations and recommend changes to in progress or planned VAAs that may negatively impact operations.
- Monitor the network for IAVA compliance and assess impact on defense of DoD computer networks.
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Analyst include:
- Experience with one or more of the following: Splunk, ArcSight, Wireshark, PCAP, JIMS or similar
- Knowledge of computer networks- TCP/IP, basic systems administration, router switch, firewalls
- Prior experience in threat and vulnerability analysis, network traffic analysis, intrusion detection and protection (IDS / IPS)
- Current Active TS/SCI Clearance and eligible for CI Polygraph
Compensation for the Cyber Security Analyst includes:
- Salary Range: $110,000 to $130,000 per year based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
Security, PCAP, Wireshark, Splunk, ArcSight, JIMS, threat, vulnerability, intrusion, network cyber, CND, analysis, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k