Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to support a government agency in Rockville, MD. The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for overall cyber security posture for the agency.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Security Analyst include:
- Analyzing malware, digital forensics analysis, and APT (Advanced Persistent Threats)
- Providing enterprise network Cyber Security by evaluating threat actors, capabilities/techniques to determine appropriate actions, and tactics/techniques to remediate/mitigate known threats.
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Analyst include:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security
- MUST POSSESS ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus
Compensation for the Cyber Security Analyst include:
- $140,000 - $170,000 Annually
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, 15 days of paid time off, and 10 holidays
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Rockville, MD 20847
Zachary Piper Solutions