Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Security Operations Center Analyst (SOC Analyst) to support a federal customer in Springfield, VA. The Security Operations Center Analyst (SOC Analyst) will be working in a 24/7 Cyber Security Operations Center.
Responsibilities of the SOC Analyst include:
- Provide network monitoring and analysis of computer security events ranging from detection, triage, and reporting
- Analyzing network traffic and logs to prioritize and differentiate between intrusion attempts and determination of false alarms
- Track investigations from beginning to resolution
- Utilize IDS and IPS cyber security tools to investigate and resolve security events
Qualifications of the SOC Analyst include:
- 1+ years of experience in a Security Operations Center working as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC), or Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, and SIEM solutions
- Experience with SIEM solution such as ArcSight, QRadar, or Splunk
- ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), or other cyber security certifications
Compensation for the SOC Analyst include:
- $80,000 - $115,000 depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, and Holidays
Please only send qualified resumes to Geoff Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Springfield, VA 22150
Zachary Piper Solutions