Zachary Piper, LLC is currently looking for an Cyber Security Administrator in Fort Belvoir, VA supporting the long term contract supporting a defense contract.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Security Administrator include:
- Analyze complex network and IA systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance with DoD and industry best practices security configuration requirements
- Performance of C&A workflow in accordance with eMASS/RMF requirements,
- Perform operating system, application, database, and infrastructure security assessments.
- Assess the following for vulnerabilities: Web servers (including IIS 6.0 and 7.0), Windows 2012 Server, MS SQL, Oracle 9i and 10g in a windows environment, Routers and Switches, Red Hat Linux 6.0/7.0.
- Delivers technical review and analysis of DSMS's Certification and Accreditation documentation and makes recommendations for "at risk" findings.
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Administrator include:
- 5-8 years of Cyber Security Administrator Experience
- Experience with STIG Tools.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Must have a CISSP or CISCO related certification
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DoD Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Cyber Security Administrator include:
- Salary Range: $90,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Zachary Piper Solutions