Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Contract Specialist to support a government agency in Fort Meade, MD. The Contract Specialist will serve as an Acquisition Specialist to the Program Management Office supporting acquisition teams and assisting in drafting acquisition plans/strategy.
The Responsibilities of the Procurement Specialist include:
- Document acquisition plans/strategy and maintain contractual documents over the life of the contract.
- Ensure acquisition packages include Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE), Performance Work Statement (PWS), Statement of Work (SOW).
- Provides strategies for implementing performance base contracting and acquisition streamlining, facilitate the completion of sole-source justification letters for sole-source procurement actions, solicitation / Procurement Support, reviews new requirements to determine how they will be processed (modify existing contract/delivery order or new effort) and make recommendation to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or Government official.
- Draft Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ) and occasionally Invitation for Bid (IFB) packages
The Qualifications of the Procurement Specialist include:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited educational institution
- 4+ years of experience in supporting government acquisitions
The Compensation of the Procurement Specialist include:
- $100,000 - $160,000 (multiple positions available)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays
Please send only QUALIFIED resumes to Geoff Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Fort Meade, MD 20755
Zachary Piper Solutions