Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Compensation Policy Analyst to support a government program in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities for Compensation Policy Analyst:
- Develop and deploy comprehensive total rewards strategy that will attract talent for the DoD intelligence community
- Consult on compensation matters with Director, Personnel and Readiness and HR leaders
- Assist with development of proposal and presentation about compensation programs to influence and educate senior decision-makers
- Analyze civilian, military and contractor workforce data from across the Defense Intelligence Enterprise to assess mission readiness and provide substantive assessments and recommendations to leadership.
Required Qualification for Compensation Policy Analyst:
- 4+ years of experience in compensation, finance, and benefits analysis
- Experience with Benchmarking tools such as MarketPay
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Finance
- Must hold a Secret Clearance (will upgrade to/hold TS/SCI)
- Salary Range: $75,000 to $85,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, vision, 401k, PTO
Please send qualified resumes to Chris Wiseman at email@example.com.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Arlington, VA 22204
Zachary Piper Solutions