Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Compensation Analyst for a contract to hire position in Arlington, VA, supporting internal products and government solutions. This position will primarily focused on providing analysis and strategy to provide effective compensation and benefits plans.
Responsibilities of the Compensation Analyst:
- Lead the development and deployment of a comprehensive total rewards strategy that attracts and retain talent for DoD Intelligence Community
- Consult on compensation matters with Director, Personnel and Readiness and HR leaders
- Perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives
- Conduct job evaluation using market data and internal evaluation and regularly analyze our market position on jobs
- Assist Director, Personnel and Readiness with development of proposals and presentations about compensation programs (including market data and appropriate pay levels/targets) to influence and educate senior level decision-makers
- Draft plans, educational materials, and communications designed to provide associates, managers, and HR partners with timely and accurate information regarding compensation initiatives
Requirements for the Compensation Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Human Resources.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Compensation, Finance, or Analytics, or a combination of the three
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client consulting role
- Significant communication (especially writing) skills
- Experience with benchmarking tools such as MarketPay. Skill and knowledge in the collection, analysis and determination of market salary and total compensation data. Strong analytical and quantitative skills for financial modeling, salary structure design, incentive plan design, market benchmarking and job evaluation. Strong knowledge and experience with HRIS systems.
- Experience building compensation models and conducting pay analysis
- Knowledge of human resources and compensation including knowledge of relevant Federal, State, Local laws/regulations relating to compensation
Compensation for this position:
- $80,000 - $90,000 depending on experience
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO, holidays, and more)
Please send qualified resumes to Nick Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org