Zachary Piper Solutions is looking for a candidate to provide Linux and Windows System Administration of servers and hosts on the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) network supporting a U.S. Government customer. The selected candidate will be a member of the Cloud Engineering Team tasked with designing, securing, and deploying solutions to a multi-cloud environment composed of AWS and Azure.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain documentation on cloud configurations and general cloud usage.
- Develop automation using Ansible, PowerShell, Lambda.
- Understand Cloud Security Requirements Guide and industry best practices for cloud computing.
- Design and implement technical controls to enforce cloud business rules.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the internal security control framework for cloud and recommend adjustments as business needs change.
- Interface with customers to provide technical support and guidance for transitioning solutions to the cloud.
- Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and complete multiple projects effectively and concurrently.
- Regularly interact with all levels of management to present and discuss audit results and obtain gap remediation status.
- Coordinate with other teams to deliver solutions in a matrix organization.
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ - CompTIA Security+
- CASP – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
and one of the following:
- Linux +
- LPIC-2 Advanced Level Linux Professional
- LPIC-3 Senior Level Linux Professional
- RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer
- RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- RHCDS Red Hat Certified Data Center Specialist
Certifications (IAT Level I)
and one of the following:
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- 3 + years of experience with Linux
- 3+ years of experience with Windows systems
- Experience with AWS and Azure environment
- Background in security controls, auditing, network and system security
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
- Experience with the IAVM process
- Working knowledge of Server 2016
Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.