Required Skills (include but not limited to):
7+ years professional experience required in the following technical skills:
- Analyzing business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework; Performing network modeling, analysis, and planning
- Developing test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Writing functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Building enterprise architecture roadmaps and demonstrated experience as the architect on many large projects. Experience in architecting, designing, developing, integrating, and managing complex software and systems solutions
- Experience in Acquisition Strategy: Writing/Reviewing Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) for IT/Cloud services
- Contributing to technical working groups and Integrated Project Teams (IPT)
- Researching/implementing Cloud-based solutions
- 8+ years of Cloud Experience
- Cloud offerings from platforms such as AWS and Azure, including a strong understanding of the differences between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- System/Application migration and modernization, including concepts such as virtualization and containerization.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong background in DoD/Army computing environments and application security requirements (Highly preferred)
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- $150,000 - $160,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
AWS, Azure, milCloud, Architecture, P2V, Physical to Virtual, Whitepapers, Data Center Consolidation, Application Migration, Secret Clearance, Cleared, Clearance, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K