Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Cloud Application Development Engineer for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program based in Suitland, MD.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Application Development Engineer for include:
- Engage and collaborate with a small team of technical experts in DoD and IC systems architecture, cloud technologies (AWS, Azure), and associated application services.
- Provide guidance on best business practices, procedures, technical designs, and system documentation base on customer guidance and feedback.
- Provide high level guidance on cloud application development with development/programming leveraging: Java, .NET, Python
Qualifications for the Cloud Application Development Engineer for include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ yrs IT experience, or 7+ yrs of experience in lieu of degree
- Background in application development / programming: Java, .NET, Python, Ruby, PowerShell
- Experience in DevOps and the CI/CD process
- Experience in support of AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms – AWS Certified Developer highly preferred
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance with willingness to complete a Counterintelligence Polygraph (TS/SCI w/ CI Poly)
Compensation for the Cloud Application Development Engineer includes:
- Salary Range: $150,000-$200,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
Cloud, AWS, Azure, development, java, .NET, python, PowerShell, engineer, devops, CI/CD, continuous integration, deployment, application, Clearance, TS/SCI, intel, policy, DoD, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k