Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a CDM Network Engineer that specializes in Washington, DC that offers remote flexibility. The Senior CDM Network Engineer will be supporting a Fortune 500 Company. This is on a newly awarded contract, that runs until 2020.
Responsibilities for the CDM Network Engineer include:
- Ensuring deployment of Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) has achieved target saturation (all endpoints) and reporting to CDM tools is maintained.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any data presentation or ingest disruption from end points to CDM collector and from CDM collector to DHS dashboard.
- Respond to HHS CDM Program requests for data connectivity or reporting within the guidelines allowed by HHS OIG
- Coordinate with IT professional to guarantee proper implementation of Cisco network services
Qualifications for the CDM Network Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience working with CyberArk and BigFix
- 5+ years of Network Engineering experience
- Experience with CDM technologies including: CyberArk, Splunk, IBM BigFix, Tripwire IP360, and RSA Archer
- Eligible to obtain a U.S. Public Trust
Compensation for the CDM Network Engineer include:
- $90,000-$185,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at firstname.lastname@example.org